Friday, October 7, 2016

week 07 (week of 3 October)

10/4
Today in class Thomas extended the deadline for the structure project which was good. I could have made it on time but I didn't want to go to the FabLab to do a 3d structure (which I would have to find time to make). So that was good. We learned better methods of composing our SketchUp buildings/suroundings which would have saved me a little work previously.

10/6
Today Thomas went around and looked at our progress. He looked at mine and said I am focusing too much on precision. I should just make the structure and move on with other details. I tend to agree with him but I am not sure if I be able to do that.

I finished the layout of the library and did all the calculations regarding its height so I took the flat layout and made it into a 3d structure. I will need to add windows/etc. Also need to work on the other additional building with the shell shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment