Friday, November 18, 2016

week 13 (week of 14 Nov)

Nov 15
I thought about my plans for what I wanted to create. We also saw some examples of previous students in order to spur our creativity. I am leaning toward animal puns or phrases:

  • catfishing
  • croc-odial
  • horse in my throat
  • N-vest a Gator
  • Card Shark
  • Judge a book by its cover
  • 2birds with one stone
  • heart of the matter
  • brain storm
  • etc.
Not completely happy with the idea but will work on it more.


Nov 17
Talked with Thomas and we're throwing out the whole pun creations (though I may create them at some other time). I think I'll do something surrealistic based. Perhaps inspired by Rene Magritte.

This for example is a piece by Magritte I found in a book titled Dark and Handsome.
I have a few other ideas but will work on this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment