Sunday, November 13, 2016

week 12 (week of 7 Nov)

11/8
We did our artist presentations today. I got to present last. I was prepared near the begining but I think I struggled with the philosophical aspect of the artist's work. I was less prepared for that portion, but fortunately I had decided to jump from the powerpoint to the artist's actual website so we could jump to all the images he posted for various exhibits.

I think we spent the most time on my artist with all the videos we chose to talk about. It was a nice discussion and I linked it to our previous discussion of Star Trek vision of the future.

We actually ended with mine since it took so much time but the other artists had equally interesting discussions.

11/10
We finished up the discussions today. I really enjoyed one of the last few ones because I got to draw upon my art history knowledge to mention Charles and Ray Eames and their chairs (among other designs which were similar to one of the 3D artists another student presented).

No comments:

Post a Comment